top of page

01. Family Law

Brandon Stewart Logo in White_edited.png
Brandon Stewart Logo in Navy_edited_edit

Dissolution of Marriage

Here at Stewart Legal, we understand how sensitive and difficult the divorce process can be. Our firm has litigated alimony, child support, parenting time, and equitable distribution; because of this, we have gained the experience to effectively mitigate or resolve the dissolution of marriage actions; contested or uncontested. 

Paternity & Other Related Relief

We understand that issues arise when it comes to parenting time and child support when the parents aren’t married. We have vast experience in these actions to ensure that both mother's and father's rights are represented. We aim to establish a parenting plan and child support, if necessary, so that even if the parents aren’t married, they still have the legal right to see their children. We also defend Title - IV D Child Support actions that involve the Department of Revenue. If you are worried about the other parent leaving the state of residence, or are concerned about the ability to pay child support, it is important to contact an attorney to discuss your legal options. 

Modifications of final judgments, parenting plans, and child support

We understand that at the time the Final Judgement was entered, circumstances may have been different than what they are currently. If there has been an unforeseeable, material, and substantial change in circumstance, then you may have a basis to modify your final judgment. Also if there are substantial changes in the way parenting time is conducted, and/or the ability to pay child support, it’s important to contact an attorney immediately to understand your options.

Brandon Stewart Logo in Navy_edited_edit

Custody actions

Certain circumstances arise that cause the need to change an existing custody arrangement. If you feel that it would be in the best interest of your child to modify the current agreement, please contact us so that we can discuss your possible options.

Florida law prohibits parents from relocating with their children more than 50 miles from the established residence listed in the final judgment. Under certain circumstances, parents can petition the court to relocate based on certain factors. If you believe it is in the best interest of your child to relocate more than 50 miles from your current residence, please contact us so that we can discuss your options.

Custody change


Stewart Legal Team_Brandon Stewart Legal Team_Orlando Attorney_Maitland Attorney_Atlanta A

 31 Years of Accumulated Practice

Book a no-cost

Take a moment now to give us a call, or send us an email, to schedule a free consultation. During your consultation, we’ll give you direct access to attorneys experienced in handling your exact issue, and answer any questions you might have about working with our firm to solve your legal challenge.

bottom of page